CHAS Accreditation for H2O Remedial Services
September 20, 2010
As a sign of our commitment to Health & Safety we are pleased to have passed our CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme) assessment – first time!
Well done “Joelle” for her hard work in ensuring that our Health & Safety procedures are up to standard.
Membership and registration with the CHAS Assessment Scheme provides re-assurance for our employees, visitors and valued customers, and in fact all that use our services and assists both Companies and Employers by:-
- Demonstrating a level of compliance with Health & Safety law (to assess competence)
- Avoiding duplication of effort by reducing the need to submit multiple Health & Safety Questionnaires and applications to clients
- Offering opportunities to secure new and larger commercial contracts
- Being considered for contracts that we possibly otherwise may not be considered for
- Showing we are committed to the Health & Safety of our employees, visitors and everybody that uses our services
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another
Whilst we are proud to have our CHAS accreditation status, changes to Health & Safety competence are always ongoing and being refined, so our focus now is on ensuring that we continually meet these inevitable changes, its our responsibility.