H2O Remedial Services Ltd take great pride in the remedial work we undertake on behalf of our valued Commercial customers and as such providing peace of mind, we offer a guarantee for the majority of the remedial work we complete.
Our Guarantees cover the following services:-
- Damp Proof Course Installations (Diffusion cream, Mortar injection, Electro Osmotic & Silicones)
- Timber Treatments (Dry rot, Wet rot & Wood boring beetle infestations)
- Basement Waterproofing (Cavity drain membranes & cementitious renders)
In addition to our own guarantee, for a small once only premium, we are able offer INSURANCE BACKED GUARANTEES through being approved members of the GPI (Guarantee Protection Insurance) thus an insurance certificate specific to your property can be provided.
Our installation (workmanship) is backed by £5m Product Liability Cover.
Our guarantees along with the optional insurance backed guarantees are for a period of 10 years from completion of the remedial work.
Some companies offer insurance backed guarantees but all this indicates is an annual insurance by the guarantee company, with the insurance in the name of that company not the property treated, and if it is not paid annually then it collapses.
When comparing the guarantees other companies offer, check if they can offer what we can:
- Independently checked for Technical Competence
- Health & Safety competence and Financial Stability
- Underwriter authorized and regulated by the FSA
- Access to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Insurance certificates for EACH property
- Security of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- NHBC & Zurich Approved
- Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) applied (as required by law for all genuine insurance)
- Automatic FREE assignment on sale of property
- Protection against contractor failure for ANY reason
As you can see from the above, we take very seriously the matter of guarantees for the services we provide, thus we are confident that we present you with the best insurance possible.
Due to recent changes in the provision/duration of insurance backed guarantees please read article in our news section (October 2014).