Sump Pump Servicing
As part of our commitment to customer service and to ensure maximum efficiency from the heart of your structural waterproofing system, the sump pump(s), we recommend that our 10 point “Clean & Check” is carried out on a minimal annual basis (external sump pumps every 6 months), by our Service Engineer, this also is a requirement under the terms of any issued Insurance Backed Guarantees for structural waterproofing systems/garden pumping systems.
In order to maintain peak pump performance, provide peace of mind and to maintain your trouble free basement our 10 point “Clean & Check” includes the following:-
- Remove the pump unit from the sump
- Clean out the sump chamber and pump (standard chamber)
- Inspect the running sequence of the pump
- Inspect the alarm system (if installed)
- Check the back-up system (if installed)
- De-scale the sump and pump
- Check the water discharge pipe for blockages
- Flush out the perimeter drainage system (if installed)
- Replace defective pipe work parts as necessary (parts may incur a charge)
- Test the pump ensuring maximum efficiency
The cost for the “Clean & Check” is £140.00 plus VAT per standard sump pump system, (within a 40 mile radius from our office) should the pump require replacement the cost would be an additional approx. £280.00 plus VAT.
Please note: We can service your sump pump(s) even if we did not install your substructure waterproofing system or sump pump station, please contact the office to book your inspection.